Sunday, August 11, 2013

50 shades of creme


Hello from the dead!
So so so many things to post, and I've been so KO'd. I'm on vacation back home in the isles if that gets me any pity points for delayed posts. Probably not, but I'm using it.

My first book WILD with Flying Eye Press is out!
 It made it's debut in June at ELCAF, and it has been terrific and exciting and a little nerve-wracking, but I am happy to finally share it.

Here's some of my very rough initial work for the book, all found it my buss' up sketchbook. If you wanna see what the finished book looks like, all gussied up, buy it here!
---















2 comments:

  1. It's really lovely to see the sketchbook work to Wild. It's now one of my favourite books! Your work is truly amazing and beautiful and I can't wait to see more picture books made by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much my favourite. You're killer

    ReplyDelete